1. Under the Advanced menu, configure the SATA to [RAID Mode].
2. Under the Boot/CSM section, set [Boot from Storage Device] from [Legacy OpROM First] to [UEFI Driver First], then press the “F10” key to save and exit.
3. Upon the next POST, re-enter the BIOS again, then you will see the following differences in BIOS options:
- For X series, you will normally find the [Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology] menu under the Advanced menu, which did not show up before.
- For Z series, just press the right key from the [Tool] tab and you will reveal additional UEFI options:
• Now make the desired changes. You can create either create RAID volumes:
• Or delete them:
• Or check the drive status:
After everything is done, press F10 to save and exit.